How much will it cost?
Our schools’ service
We are currently offering a FREE initial consultation to meet with you and discuss the most effective and best value service for your pupils’ needs. Contact us to book a meeting with one of our directors.
- Formal and Informal Assessment and report writing.
- Contributing to educational or multi professional assessments.
- Liaising with NHS speech and language therapists to ensure a joined up approach.
- Observation of children in class and at social times.
- Directly delivering Individual and small group interventions.
- Clear recommendations and therapy care plans.
- Supporting teaching and TA staff, to implement recommendations and deliver therapy programmes.
- Training for teachers and teaching assistants.
- Parent workshops and drop ins.
- Whole class interventions, such as phonological awareness groups or transition preparation work.
- Whole school strategies including attention and listening and vocabulary approaches.