Due to Covid restrictions our 2 hour trainings are currently running as webinars.
Please click on the link to find out more information about each course. If you would like to book a place fill in the form on our contact us page.
If you would like any of these sessions delivered face to face in your schools when restrictions allow please contact us.
If you would like to combine sessions to make half or full day trainings again please contact us as we can develop a session tailored to your needs.
All sessions are online. They run for 2 hours from 4-6pm and cost £40 per person. Click on the course to get more information. If you would like to book a place contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form on our ‘contact us‘ page.
- Thurs 14th January – Introduction to Speech, Language and Communication in 0-5 yr olds
- Tues 9th February – Developing Attention and Listening skills
- Tues 13th April – Speech Development and Phonological Awareness
- Tues 11th May – Supporting Children with SLCN with Transition
- Tues 13th July – Communication Friendly Classrooms
Look out for our other training and webinars coming in the future:
- Verbal reasoning
- Developing vocabulary
- Receptive and Expressive Language difficulties in key stage 3 and 4
- Colourful Semantics – an intervention programme
- Selective Mutism
- Makaton / British Sign Language
If you are interested in running any of these courses before September 2021 please contact us. We can arrange bespoke dates for group bookings.