Elklan are a nationally recognised training organisation who specialise in training in speech, language and communication needs for parents, carers, professionals and educational settings. We are able to offer their courses including:
- Speech and language support for 0-3 year olds
- Speech and language support for 3-5 year olds
- Speech and language support for 5-11 year olds
- Speech and language support for 11-16 year olds
These courses are all accredited via OCN at either level 2 or 3.
We also offer Elklan parent courses including ‘Let’s Talk with Under 5’s’ and can support schools to achieve Communication friendly School status via Elklan.
Elklan courses can be delivered as twilight training or over 2-3 full days. We run courses centrally in Scarborough but can also do whole school training in your own setting. Please contact for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Training Dates:
● Nov – Dec 2023 – Let’s Talk with Under 5’s – Scarborough (7 sessions – approx £100 per person)
● Jan – Mar 2024 – Speech and Language Support for 5-11 year olds – Scarborough (10 sessions – approx £500 per person including accreditation)